In this Course of 18 sessions, Gauranga Darshan Das presents the pristine flow of Sri Caitanya Caritamrita in a simplified and concise form. In this condensed overview, you will become familiar with the interconnections between the 62 chapters, with philosophical insights, practical application perspectives and the finer nuances of Vaishnava character demonstrated by exemplary devotees.
CAITANYA PRAVAHA & CAITANYA SUBODHINI books by Gauranga Darshan Das
1. A bird’s eye view of Caitanya Caritamrita's stories, philosophy and wisdom
2. Practical application of the principles of Caitanya Caritamrita
3. A simplified understanding of the technical and philosophical episodes of Caitanya Caritamrita
4. Nectearean, vital verses of Sri Caitanya Caritamrita and their profound meaning
5. The glory of Caitanya Caritamrita characters - Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His illustrious devotees
Course Fees: 1500 INR
Gauranga Darshan Das is a spiritual author, sastric teacher & the Dean of BVRC at ISKCON GEV. He has written the Subodhini series of study guides & other self-help books. He runs a monthly emagazine called Bhagavata Pradipika and regularly writes articles on spiritual subjects.
Chaitanya Pravaha Modules